Survivor Hut
Loading...
Survivor

Following the hit CBS reality TV show Survivor China.

Contact

Newsvine

Technorati



 

 


Unique Visitors Since Aug. 28, 2006

 

Survivor Hut


Friday, October 12, 2007

Zai Jian Dave (Good-bye Dave)

Dave

Dave (bartender, former model) was voted off and just about everybody, including him, saw it coming. He just rubbed his tribemates the wrong way, I guess. Peih-Gee and a few of the others did not like that he worked so hard(!) and Sherea did not like the shells that he was saving for his mother (the nerve of him!).


Dave played things all wrong. His tribe 'elected' him leader when Jeff Probst forced their hand at an early tribal council. I think they were thinking 'This guy Dave is annoying us with all of his ideas about what to do so let's make him leader.' It seems Dave mistook this as a sign to boss the others around even more. The tribe voted him off even after he was kidnapped and they struggled at camp with basic things like making a fire.


Double Tribal Council Fake-Out

Early in the episode both tribes got tree mail to report to Tribal Council and I thought 'Will two people will be voted off this early?' Well no, it was a Reward Challenge at the TC Pagoda. I guess this was the best place for the fireworks that were used in the challenge.


Jean-Robert Shuo Poudonghua

Well surprise, surprise, surprise. Jean-Robert speaks a little Chinese, probably better than I write pinying. Hen hao Jean-Robert. What was with James (gravedigger)? I did not think Jean-Robert was bossing anyone around but James took offense for some reason. 'I'm just translating what she's saying,' Jean-Robert said a few times.


Todd Gets A Clue (again)

Dave was kidnapped and ended up sharing the clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol with Todd (gay Mormon flight attendant). Leslie shared a clue with Todd and now he has all the clues. Despite this the rumor is that James will find the Hidden Immunity Idol. I may be wrong but I don't think anyone has told James about the clues, he better hurry if he is to find the Idol because Todd seems to be a pretty smart guy.

 

That's it for now, I'll post more of my Survivor thoughts as they strike me.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclaimer
It should be obvious but I'll state it nonetheless:

This blog is in no way associated with Survivor, CBS, Viacom or Mark Burnett Productions.