Survivor Hut
Loading...
Survivor

Following the hit CBS reality TV show Survivor China.

Contact

Newsvine

Technorati



 

 


Unique Visitors Since Aug. 28, 2006

 

Survivor Hut


Friday, September 28, 2007

Ashley Is Gone - Good!


Ashley, the professional wrestler, has been voted off. Good, I did not like her. There is an alliance that is starting to form and two other Survivors do not seem to like each other. Jean-Robert has a strange strategy but does Leslie have any strategy? All this and more in this blog entry!

I do not know what it was about Ashley that I did not like. I think it was that she just seemed to complain a lot. And what is with those two piercings in her lower lip? I know, she is a pro wrestler and thy make her look mean; they probably fit her ring persona. I say they make her look stupid. Her feet also stink but other than all this I hear that she is a nice person. Whatever, let's move on. Next!


The T & A Alliance

It seems that Todd (gay Mormon flight attendant) and Amanda (hiking guide) of the Fei Long tribe have started an Alliance. We do not know if this is just an early alliance that will soon peter out or if it will last. We do know that they have a plan, it is to use Aaron (surfing instructor) as a scapegoat. They plan on having him do their dirty work and take the blame for it. So devious and so early in the game. I like it!

Another thing that the T & A Alliance has going for it is that Leslie (Christian radio broadcaster) likes Todd for some reason. Leslie has told him that she has a clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol. I have no idea why she did this and neither does Todd. We both think this was a stupid move. In Leslie, the T & A Alliance may just have another pawn.


Jean-Robert's Crazy Lazy Strategy

Jean-Robert (pro poker player) says his strategy is to pretend to be lazy. The others will notice him being lazy and then when he plays for real and does well then the others will be impressed with that. Jean-Robert said that he learned this from his poker playing. Really? I am not so sure poker strategy translates so well into the Survivor game. He can slow play in poker and even if he screws the hand up then as long as he has chips he will be in the game. In Survivor if the others do not like him for being lazy and sleeping all day then they can vote him off if they go to Tribal Council and his game is over.

Furthermore even if you have this Lazy Strategy you still want the others to like you but Jean-Robert seems to be going out of his way to piss people off. Aaron and him seem to really dislike each other. If I were playing the Lazy Strategy then I would be apologetic to the others. 'I'm sorry the heat really bothers me. I'm out of shape. Please give me a few days to adjust to the heat.' However Jean-Robert just sleeps and sits on his ass and when someone calls him on it he basically says to leave him alone. Well, at least Jean-Robert is not using the Fly Under the Radar strategy.


Jaime's Sunshine

Jaime (young blond student) was 'kidnapped' after Fei Long won the Reward challenge and as part of the deal she was secretly given a clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol. She was told to reveal the clue to one other person on Fei Long before returning to Zhan Hu, her tribe. She chose to tell Leslie. Now why would Fei Long chose Jaime in the first place? I would have chosen a strong man to deprive the other tribe of the muscle they need to build things around camp. But hey, maybe that's just me. The reason someone (a guy I think) gave was that Jaime was their sunshine and her absence would depress the the other tribe. Or maybe he just had the hots for Jaime.


Chinese Puzzle Log?

I studied the Chinese language for several years and traveled in China for a few months but I have never heard of a Chinese puzzle log. Jeff Probst mentioned it so nonchalantly that it seemed they were all over the place. A quick Google search reveals nothing. I am sure the production assistants on Survivor did not invent them out of thin air. How prevalent are they? Where can I find out more about them?


Next on Survivor China

It looks like more physical contact in the challenges next episode. Is this to somehow generate higher TV ratings?

1 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see it on the blog of a website that sells books about China that says there is no such thing as a "Chinese puzzle log". Chinabooks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclaimer
It should be obvious but I'll state it nonetheless:

This blog is in no way associated with Survivor, CBS, Viacom or Mark Burnett Productions.