Survivor Hut
Loading...
Survivor

Following the hit CBS reality TV show Survivor China.

Contact

Newsvine

Technorati



 

 


Unique Visitors Since Aug. 28, 2006

 

Survivor Hut


Friday, October 05, 2007

Leslie Voted Off Survivor


I am kind of sorry to see Leslie, the Christian radio host, go home. While I did not think that she would go far in the game she was likable and I thought her connection with Todd (gay Mormon flight attendant) would keep her around a little longer.

I am glad Leslie did not play the 'persecuted Christian' card on the way out. She was voted off because her loyalty to her tribe was in serious doubt and not because of her religious beliefs.


Creep Vibe

At the start of the episode, Courtney (annoying New Yorker) said she did not like Jean-Robert (pro poker player) because he had a creep vibe about him. Leslie seemed to agree and said he would be the first to go if they went to Tribal Council. Boy, was she ever wrong.


"I don't like the outside."

Well James (gravedigger), you picked the wrong reality TV show to be on.


Bricks are Heavy

Peih-Gee (jeweler) and some of the others complained that Dave (former model) was working too hard around camp. Dave had a crazy look on his face when he said in confessional that 'Camp does not sort itself out . . . It's not rocket science.'


"Dave still naked."

Wasn't Dave afraid of getting splinters from the junk in his junk? I guess that he figured the psychological advantage of being nude was worth risking getting wood fragments in his scrotum.


Stick out your can, here comes the garbage man.

Jean-Robert and James thought they were alone when they talked strategy and made fun of Courtney and Leslie. However Todd and Courtney were close enough to overhear them and Todd now considers them to be trash that needs to be disposed off. Also I liked James up to this point but now not so much.


Sister Christian Kidnapped

Leslie was ultimately voted off because she handled her kidnapping all wrong. She returned to her tribe and said how great the other tribe was. Also she admired how three of the others were fellow Christians. This basically brought her loyalty to her tribe in question.


"Keeping it real" at Tribal Council

Jean-Robert said that he was 'keeping it real' when he said that Courtney and Leslie were weak players. Then he said that he never said they were weak and Jeff Probst quickly called him on it, 'But you just said they were weak.' Jean-Robert may be a good poker player but he sucks at the game of Survivor. Even so, Leslie did not help herself by once again saying the other tribe is united and has a number of good Christians.


"A choking walrus."

As Courtney voted she said that Jean-Robert snored like a choking walrus. That's a good line even though I don't like Courtney.

2 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leslie was my all time favorite and I will not watch anymore of this seasons survivor because she's gone. I know that's strange, but now I have no reason to watch it since she was my favorite. I actually hope I'll get to meet her someday! I would've been rooting for her all the way! Love you Leslie!!! <3

 
At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shelbie,

I really liked Leslie also. But we got to keep watching or lose the show. I know it is hard when a favorite leaves, but there are others we can make our favorites!
This is what makes the show good, in that it gets at our emotions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclaimer
It should be obvious but I'll state it nonetheless:

This blog is in no way associated with Survivor, CBS, Viacom or Mark Burnett Productions.