Survivor Hut
Loading...
Survivor

Following the hit CBS reality TV show Survivor China.

Contact

Newsvine

Technorati



 

 


Unique Visitors Since Aug. 28, 2006

 

Survivor Hut


Friday, October 19, 2007

Slight Blog Template Change

You may have noticed a few changes to the layout of this blog. I have added a few banner exchange ads to try and get this blog a few more readers. The BlogRush widget thingy is also an attempt to increase readership.

I will test these things out for a few weeks and if I don't notice an increase in the number of visitors to this blog then I will remove the banner exchange ads.

PaperBackSwap and Swap A CD
I use and like both of these web sites and I have referral links scattered around. If you are interested in swapping books and/or CDs online then check out PaperBackSwap and Swap A CD.

Here's a review of PaperBackSwap that I wrote for Newsvine.

My blog entry about last night's episode will be posted shortly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclaimer
It should be obvious but I'll state it nonetheless:

This blog is in no way associated with Survivor, CBS, Viacom or Mark Burnett Productions.