Survivor Hut
Loading...
Survivor

Following the hit CBS reality TV show Survivor China.

Contact

Newsvine

Technorati



 

 


Unique Visitors Since Aug. 28, 2006

 

Survivor Hut


Thursday, March 22, 2007

Rocky v Anthony; Earl Overconfident?

Rocky Knocks Out Anthony
Early on I kind of liked Anthony, I thought he was going to be a cunning player due to his quietness. I mistook his meekness for strategy and playing more of the social game. Well, I was really wrong.

However this does not mean that I think Rocky was justified in his harsh treatment of Anthony. Rocky appears to be a real ass and who would want someone like that in an alliance with them?

Earl Overconfident?
Big Earl is sure full of confidence, he thinks he's in charge of Moto. Will the others sense this and turn on him? He hasn't been a hard-ass leader and his alliance with Yao-man is a smart one, who would really suspect those two of being in cahoots?

Note: now that my computer situation has stabilized, I intend to post more. If you're interested in my computer woes then you can read about them here: My Ubuntu Project.

1 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Cool Blog. I just wrote about Survior as well. Nice to see other fans of the show.
Jen
http://allkindsofreviews.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclaimer
It should be obvious but I'll state it nonetheless:

This blog is in no way associated with Survivor, CBS, Viacom or Mark Burnett Productions.