Survivor Hut
Loading...
Survivor

Following the hit CBS reality TV show Survivor China.

Contact

Newsvine

Technorati



 

 


Unique Visitors Since Aug. 28, 2006

 

Survivor Hut


Thursday, February 08, 2007

Ep. 1, Survivor Fiji Has Started!

General Impressions

This looks like an interesting bunch of contestants and I like that one tribe will live in a luxury camp. I wonder how often they will change who gets to live in luxury? What will happen at the merge? Will the merged tribe get that nice camp?

We now know why there are just 19 Survivors, according to Jeff someone dropped out at the last minute - too scared to compete. I really don't care if this person ever comes to light. He/she was accepted to participate on Survivor and quit at the last minute, I bet thousands of applicants are really disappointed with this person.

The Nail That Stands Up . . .

. . . gets hammered down. Often on Survivor one person stands out early on by bossing and ordering the others around. I was afraid Sylvia was making that mistake but I don't think she was too bossy and she did end up going to Exile Island.

Rocky versus Dreamz, Round 1

These two went at it one night, yelling and pointing fingers at each other. What about I'm not real sure, but Dreamz was talking loudly as everyone was trying to sleep. Sylvia was right in putting them in different tribes. Will their animosity continue in the challenges?

Fiji Fauna

Sea snakes and spiders, oh my! They look cool, are they poisonous?

Immunity Idol

I like that the clues to it are on Exile Island and the actual Immunity Idol is hidden somewhere around camp. This is all we and Sylvia know at this point. If she is smart then she will be watching whoever is the Exilee like a hawk when he/she returns.

Winner Quotes

Did anyone catch any Winner Quotes? None stood out to me.

Who do you like and dis-like?

I kind of like Yaoman, with the rest of them the jury is still out for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclaimer
It should be obvious but I'll state it nonetheless:

This blog is in no way associated with Survivor, CBS, Viacom or Mark Burnett Productions.