Survivor Hut
Loading...
Survivor

Following the hit CBS reality TV show Survivor China.

Contact

Newsvine

Technorati



 

 


Unique Visitors Since Aug. 28, 2006

 

Survivor Hut


Thursday, February 08, 2007

Preview Episode 1

Something Cruel Is About to Happen...Real Soon

The 14th edition of the reality series strands 19 castaways on the Fiji Islands to vie for the $1 million first-place prize. Initially, everyone lives together at a camp with plenty of supplies, but on the third day the group is split into two tribes. The team that loses the first immunity challenge must relocate to a different island with little resources. Also, the players learn that a hidden immunity idol is located at each tribal camp. Jeff Probst is the host.


Blog Note

My main computer, an Apple Mac G4, died this week after almost five years of trusted service. On it was MacJournal, the journal application that made blogging so easy, and my various graphics apps that I used to cobble together this humble Survivor blog.

So my blogging about Survivor will be limited over the first few weeks this season. At the very least I will do a preview of each episode and then post my comments about the episode after it airs. Rumors will probably be very limited. Visually this blog will not be as colorful and eye-catching as in the past - hopefully this lasts just a short time.

I hope that you will hang in here with me as I get things straightened out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclaimer
It should be obvious but I'll state it nonetheless:

This blog is in no way associated with Survivor, CBS, Viacom or Mark Burnett Productions.