Survivor Hut
Loading...
Survivor

Following the hit CBS reality TV show Survivor China.

Contact

Newsvine

Technorati



 

 


Unique Visitors Since Aug. 28, 2006

 

Survivor Hut


Saturday, December 16, 2006

Final Preview and Commentary

This Tribe Will Self-Destruct in 5, 4, 3...
Official CBS description:
As the number of remaining tribe-mates dwindles down, one alliance is forced to think about turning on each other. Will this strong alliance finally crumble?

At the Immunity Challenge, the Survivors must complete an obstacle course that ends with the most difficult puzzle in Survivor history. Who will capture this all important victory for a spot in the final four?

Endurance is a key factor in the final challenge for Immunity. Who will be the last one standing to secure a chance for $1,000,000?

The final Survivors battle it out to convince the Jury that they are the most deserving of the $1,000,000 prize. Who will walk away with the money and the title of Sole Survivor?

Commentary
Here's my speculation on how Survivor Cook Islands ends.

The Final Four
AdamYul will be in the Final Four since he has the Hidden Immunity Idol. I think unless Adam (pictured) wins the next Immunity Challenge that he is the next one voted off. He has struggled with puzzles so that looks like a long-shot. The other four know if they sit in the final three with Adam that they will most likely lose.

The Final Three
Ozzy Yul Becky

That leaves the Aitu 4 (Yul, Ozzy, Becky and Sundra) to partake in the final endurance Immunity Challenge, which Ozzy should win easily. I think Sundra will be voted off leaving Yul, Becky and Ozzy in the final three. My reasoning: Ozzy has some power after winning the final Immunity and keeping Becky and Yul in the final three means that they can't vote for each other.

And the Winner of Survivor Cook Islands Is . . .
Ozzy . . . Ozzy!

I think he will win most of the Raro votes. Jonathan will vote for Yul.



Rumors
No solid rumors to report just yet. Check back Sunday afternoon, I will post any last minute rumors that I get then.

2 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found your blog - very nice! I really appreciate your straight-forward style, and ability to articulate what I've been stewing on.

I'm very hopeful for an Ozzy victory tonight. I'm just worried he will go the way of Terry. What a drag it would be to see a titan of the challenges lose to someone like Becky or Sundra. I'd be okay with a Yul win, but just watching Ozzy swim, climb, and balance brings joy.

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Mydree said...

I'm glad you found my blog and that you like it. I will cover Survivor Fiji too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclaimer
It should be obvious but I'll state it nonetheless:

This blog is in no way associated with Survivor, CBS, Viacom or Mark Burnett Productions.