Survivor Hut
Loading...
Survivor

Following the hit CBS reality TV show Survivor China.

Contact

Newsvine

Technorati



 

 


Unique Visitors Since Aug. 28, 2006

 

Survivor Hut


Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Survivor Hut Blog Update

No Survivor Live Online?
I have tried several times to watch last Friday's Survivor Live online and it just isn't on CBS's Innertube. Most Friday afternoon's I can't watch the live stream so I may not be able to review Survivor Live if it isn't available online.

No Fantasy Survivor Game?
As I write this it is only two days until the second episode of Survivor is to be broadcast and the Survivor Fantasy game is not available. Will CBS even have it again this season?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclaimer
It should be obvious but I'll state it nonetheless:

This blog is in no way associated with Survivor, CBS, Viacom or Mark Burnett Productions.