Survivor Hut
Loading...
Survivor

Following the hit CBS reality TV show Survivor China.

Contact

Newsvine

Technorati



 

 


Unique Visitors Since Aug. 28, 2006

 

Survivor Hut


Wednesday, September 13, 2006

About this Blog

Here is my rough weekly update schedule during Survivor Cook Islands (assuming a Thursday night broadcast).

Wednesday Afternoon
Wednesday afternoon (or Thursday morning) I'll post my preview of the episode.

Thursday Morning
Any last minute news and rumors plus my picks for Survivor Fantasy League (assuming the game will be played again this season).

Thursday After Survivor Airs
I'll post a brief summery. The re-cap will not be long and it will not be updated as Survivor airs (like last season). I figure that with CBS streaming the show online now if anyone has missed an episode then they can watch it online to catch up at CBS' Innertube.

Friday Afternoon
My notes, comments, observations and/or questions about the latest episode. I'll talk about which players I like and dislike as well as intermingling alliances.

Before Monday Morning
Over the weekend I'll watch Survivor Live (the official CBS internet talk show, assuming they're doing it again this season) and post my notes. Also I'll try and catch the CBS Morning Show online with the latest Survivor voted off and post my notes.

Irregular Updates
Other newsworthy items will be posted as I get them.

Rumor and Spoiler Policy
Please, if you really don't want to know about rumors or 'spoilers' then do not read my blog.

Last season I got an angry email from a reader complaining that I ruined the show for him/her because I mentioned that betting on one Survivor was halted by an internet gambling web site. This 'spoiler' I was told was right 'every time' so I ruined it for him/her. Well, it turned out to be wrong that time; but just the same I occasionally deal with rumors and potential spoilers.

I have no inside information about Survivor, I am just an ordinary fan probably a lot like you. Also I do not wish to know the outcome of the game beforehand - that would ruin the show for me. However hearing about what other fans think is happening or will happen is part of the fun for me. I will from time to time mention rumors that I have come across but experience has shown me that very often they turn out to be wrong - and that's fun too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclaimer
It should be obvious but I'll state it nonetheless:

This blog is in no way associated with Survivor, CBS, Viacom or Mark Burnett Productions.