Survivor Hut
Loading...
Survivor

Following the hit CBS reality TV show Survivor China.

Contact

Newsvine

Technorati



 

 


Unique Visitors Since Aug. 28, 2006

 

Survivor Hut


Thursday, September 14, 2006

Preview Episode 1

title:
"I Can Forgive Her But I Don't Have to Because She Screwed with My Chickens"
Based on ethnicity, 20 contestants divide into four tribes and compete for the prize.

About the Tribes
Dividing the tribes by race doesn't bother me, I think it's just a publicity stunt that has worked beautifully. They probably won't be divided by race for very long.

Putting the pictures together for this blog I had a tough time picking out which tribe a Survivor belonged to just going by their thumbnail picture. I won't be cheering for anyone simply because we are of the same race. An asshole is an asshole regardless of his/her skin color and a good, decent person is admirable whatever color his/her skin is.

There's just one race - the human race.

Exile Island
An Exile Island will be used again. I like this addition to the game, although I hope there's something new to be found there besides an Immunity Idol and food.

Winner Quotes
A lot of Survivor fans think that the show's producers edit the first episode so that the ultimate Survivor is shown stating that he/she will win. Often this is as simple as one person saying "I'm going to win the million dollars," sometimes it is more subtle like "I can't let anyone stop me from winning."

I will be looking out for Winner Quotes and if you notice any then please leave them in the comments below or email them to me; I will include them in a future blog entry.

Enjoy Survivor!

Next Update: tonight after Survivor airs, about 10:00pm ET (-4 hrs GMT).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclaimer
It should be obvious but I'll state it nonetheless:

This blog is in no way associated with Survivor, CBS, Viacom or Mark Burnett Productions.