Survivor Hut
Loading...
Survivor

Following the hit CBS reality TV show Survivor China.

Contact

Newsvine

Technorati



 

 


Unique Visitors Since Aug. 28, 2006

 

Survivor Hut


Tuesday, April 10, 2007

It's Not the Twist, It's the Survivors

A lot of people have been saying that this season's twist, the Haves versus the Have-Nots, is a bust and that it's the reason this season is not very good. Well, I think it's the Survivors themselves who are responsible for the lackluster season.

I don't think that I really like any of them and we're at the merge. Lili was one of the most miserable contestants ever on Survivor. Rocky was an asshole. Anthony was a wet noodle (but didn't deserve Rocky's abuse). I have mixed feelings about Dreamz, but mostly he is clueless about the game.

I kind of like Big Earl but he seems over confident. Who isn't cheering for Yauman? However I'm not real excited about him. Michelle seems nice and appears to be playing a good game but who knows how I will feel about her once she gets more screen time.

Finally I don't think the Have-Nots want to win challenges anymore than usual due to the twist. I also don't know why this group is so unlikable, maybe there are more actor/model wanna-bes than usual? Hopefully things pick up after the merge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclaimer
It should be obvious but I'll state it nonetheless:

This blog is in no way associated with Survivor, CBS, Viacom or Mark Burnett Productions.